Mexico state Governor Enrique Peña Nieto, the front runner for the 2012 PRI nomination, attacked re-election: “The history of our country has left clear lessons that whenever anyone tried to impose [re-election], the only thing that resulted was social upheaval.”
- Pemex board reportedly opens corruption investigations
- Pemex puts Odebrecht contracts under seal until 2020
- Is Peña Nieto losing control of the succession?
- February sets new record for homicides
- Two attorney generals meet
- Poll shows strong public support for using Army and Marines to fight organized crime