A Reforma nationwide poll gives the PRI a 4% point lead (37-33%) over the PAN, down from 7% in May, based on probable voters and excluding undecideds. The PRD has inched back up to 16%, and the minor parties have increased to 14%. Among the latter, the Green Party has 6%, and the PT – which has become de facto AMLO’s party – has 3%. The survey estimates the participation rate at 39%. The share of voters who say they are considering nullifying their vote has jumped from 10% last month to 15% in the June survey as the vote nullification movement gains ground. (Reforma 6/17)
- Pemex board reportedly opens corruption investigations
- Pemex puts Odebrecht contracts under seal until 2020
- Is Peña Nieto losing control of the succession?
- February sets new record for homicides
- Two attorney generals meet
- Poll shows strong public support for using Army and Marines to fight organized crime