The Army captured one of the top lieutenants of the Gulf cartel, Raymundo Almanza Morales and three others in Monterrey. He is on the PGR’s list of 37-most wanted drug traffickers. His brother Octavio was arrested in February for the murder of General Mauro Enrique Tello in Cancún. (Reforma 5/21)
- Pemex board reportedly opens corruption investigations
- Pemex puts Odebrecht contracts under seal until 2020
- Is Peña Nieto losing control of the succession?
- February sets new record for homicides
- Two attorney generals meet
- Poll shows strong public support for using Army and Marines to fight organized crime